CRYPTO WEB3 PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION, COMMUNITY, SME ADVOCACY
Australia's small-tier accountants, bookkeepers and advisers are at the groundswell of crypto mass adoption. They are integral to the successful transition of SME businesses from Web2 to Web3.
They led businesses in the cloud revolution, navigated our financial survival in the pandemic, and are relied upon for guidance through times of rapid change. They ensure compliance, provide strategic advice and data-driven reporting, and every startup needs them!
Education is vital. We support Australian Accountants & Advisers with experiential learning solutions and a knowledge sharing community.
- Mon, Aug 15Interactive Video Group CallJoin us with Request.Finance to learn how to help your clients take the plunge with running businesses on crypto. Build on your cloud accounting experience with the Web3 tools used to facilitate workflows and processes around crypto invoicing, payments, debtor management and financial reporting.
- Fri, Aug 19Online EventLearn how Australian small businesses and accountants are adopting eInvoicing to save time on fixing errors and chasing invoices. The ATO join us to explain their role in the Australian eInvoicing landscape. Digital Playhouse is exploring the benefits of blockchain-based systems and how they work.
- Wed, Aug 31Interactive Video Group CallHow to collaboratively manage the payroll and expenses for a DAO. Featuring: Utopia Labs. Join our fortnightly web3 business and cryptoliteracy event. We share professional insights, and navigate the resources and tooling we can use to improve our clients' businesses and grow our practices.
- Wed, Sep 14Interactive Video Group CallFacilitating financial compliance for SMEs with crypto transactions. Web3 crypto accountant, Detof founder, Bassil joins our fortnightly cryptoliteracy event. We share niche insights and lead each other to resources and tooling that can help us improve our clients' businesses and grow our practices
- Wed, Sep 21Online Event with Q&AsJoin Accountants On-Chain & Julian Cheng (Gilbert + Tobin law firm) for enlightening insights into organisational and legal structures for crypto enterprises - covering DAOs, token raises, NFTs, royalties, mining - and the associated tax and employment law implications for founders and contributors
- Wed, Sep 28Interactive Video Group CallUnderstand and see how businesses use crypto and report their activity with Xero software. Featuring: AEM Journaler, Australian software. Fortnightly web3 business and cryptoliteracy event. We navigate resources and tooling we can use in practice and to improve our clients' businesses.
- Wed, Oct 12Interactive Video MeetUpBlockchain and Web3 applied to professional service business models. Accounting firm owners and managers meetup to learn what skills are necessary to stay on top of their field. This month: participating in the AUDT Token Economy to perform financial statement and process control NFT validation
- Fri, Nov 04Digital Playhouse, Agnes WaterWe're hosting a tax holiday for accountants and crypto enterprises in beautiful Agnes Water / 1770 after 2022 tax season! Let's fix the tax system. A structured brainstorm to prepare submissions for the Board of Taxation's Review of the Tax Treatment of Digital Assets and Transactions in Australia
- Fri, Dec 02Online Learning & 1-on-1 ConsultationsThe nature of money is having one of the most revolutionary changes we have ever seen - at a pace we have never seen. In this 4 hours of videos and quizzes, plus 2 hours one-on-one practical skills & navigation, we familiarise with aspects of Crypto, De-Fi and Web 3.0 that our clients are using.
- Thu, Aug 11Online EventEthics is our foundation and awareness enables our competency. But how can tax practitioners handle the steep learning curve of crypto? RMIT Tax Lecturer Dr Elizabeth Morton joins us to discuss ethics challenges, CPD options relative to our services, and how we can influence potential tax reforms.
- Mon, Aug 01Interactive Video Group CallSetting up an accounting and reporting back-office for Web3 startups, crypto-native enterprises, institutions and DAOs. Featuring: Cryptio.io Join our fortnightly web3 business and cryptoliteracy event. We share insights, and navigate resources and tooling to improve our clients' businesses and ours
- Mon, Jul 04Interactive Video Group CallLearn how various crypto assets operate and what info to gather, before applying tax rules. Featuring: CryptoTaxCalculator. Join our fortnightly web3 business and cryptoliteracy event. We share professional insights, and navigate resources and tooling to improve our clients' businesses and our own.
- Mon, Jun 20Interactive Video Group CallLearn about accounting software for crypto-native companies; chains, Web3 and DAOs. Featuring: Coinbooks. Join our fortnightly web3 business and cryptoliteracy event. We share professional insights, and navigate resources and tooling to improve our clients' businesses and our own.