Wed, Mar 09|
Bitcoin Financial Literacy 101
In this 3-week program you will learn how to be your own bank and transact peer-to peer with a strong base knowledge of playing it safe and smart in the decentralised global economy. 10am Wednesdays 16 & 23 Feb, and 2 Mar.
When & Where
Mar 09, 2022, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Agnes Water, 43 Bicentennial Dr, Agnes Water QLD 4677, Australia
What to expect
Digital Financial Literacy 101 - Learn and Earn
Crypto is a relatively new asset class that began with the creation of the Bitcoin blockchain in 2009. The primary benefit of Bitcoin and most other cryptocurrencies based on blockchain technology is that they don’t have a central authority, payment processor, or company owner.
Instead, crypto networks are peer-to-peer, meaning people can transact directly with one another. Many of the additional benefits of cryptocurrency stem from their decentralised and peer-to-peer nature. For those who know how to use it, some positives of cryptocurrency include:
- Easy, low cost and more private transactions
- Secure form of payment, Bitcoin being the most secure cryptocurrency
- Shorter settlement times and lower fees than legacy banking
- Exponential industry growth and returns, despite volatility
- Cross border payments without the wait times and high costs
- A more inclusive financial system - anyone can participate, no bank account needed
- Transactional freedom between two parties independently of any third parties
Of course, there are potential flaws as well. As with anything, those interested in buying, selling, trading or using Botcion and crypto in their business would be wise to do their research before getting involved. This 3 week program for Beginners is not financial advice, but instead improving your DIGITAL FINANCIAL LITERACY. Learn what it's all about and how to securely navigate the ecosystem while recognising the risks and avoiding the traps.
3 Week Entry
This ticket entitles you to attend 3 consecutive sessions of Bitcoin Financial Literacy 101 at Digital Playhouse.A$60.00